Homemade Bread Machine Mixes
If you want to make using your bread machine even simpler, skip the expensive store bought mixes and try making your own homemade bread machine mix.
- Author: Kristen @ Joyfully Thriving
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours, 30 minutes
- Total Time: 3 hours 35 minutes
- Yield: 1 loaf of bread 1x
- Category: Bread
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons dry milk powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons quick rise yeast
- 1 tablespoon wheat gluten (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a quart size jar. You can also combine all the items in a quart or gallon size ziploc bag. Store until ready to make bread.
- When you are ready to make bread, pour 8 ounces of water and 2 teaspoons of butter or margarine in your bread machine.
- Dump in the jar of dry bread ingredients into your bread machine. Select bake as normal. Enjoy your homemade bread with little effort or fuss!
- Serving Size: 1 slice of bread
- Calories: 144
- Sugar: 1.7g
- Sodium: 22mg
- Fat: 2.3g
- Saturated Fat: 1.3g
- Carbohydrates: 26.1g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Protein: 4.3g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
Keywords: bread machine, bread recipe