5 Ingredient Slow Cooker Potato Soup
Looking for a simple and delicious slow cooker potato soup recipe? Try this one with only 5 ingredients for an effortless soup that your family is sure to love.
- Author: Kristen @ Joyfully Thriving
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 to 8 hours
- Total Time: 6 to 8 hours
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- Category: Slow Cooker
- 1 bag (32 ounces) frozen diced hash browns
- 1 can (10.5 ounces) cream of chicken soup
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) chicken broth
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 block (8 ounces) cream cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients in your slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve with shredded cheese and bacon. Enjoy!
- Calories: 452
- Sugar: 2.5g
- Sodium: 1031mg
- Fat: 26.8g
- Saturated Fat: 9.1g
- Carbohydrates: 44.3g
- Fiber: 3.8g
- Protein: 8.5g
- Cholesterol: 34mg
Keywords: Slow Cooker, Crock Pot, Soup