100 Pampering Gifts for Mom
Looking for some pampering gifts for mom? Here are some of the best gifts you can give a mom – on a variety of budgets – no matter what time of year!
I absolutely love being a mom! But after a long day at home with little kids? I don’t want fancy gifts. The best thing is to have a little bit of time to myself. It’s hard work to be a mom, so we need to take some time for self care.
I know it is hard to find a lot of time to spend recharging. Moms learn to be content with the little luxuries that can be enjoyed in the pockets of a busy day. That’s what made me start thinking about the gifts a mom really want. As a Mom, it’s easy to focus on others but we often forget to spend time on ourselves. That’s where these pampering gifts come in!
Every mom is different. Pampering means different things to different moms. Some moms would love time out with friends, or doing things. Other moms prefer alone time. Some moms love coffee while others want sparkling water. Most moms love chocolate – but milk, dark or white? It all comes down to knowing your mom.
I came up with a variety of pampering gifts for mom. Some of these self-care gifts would be great as Mother’s Day gifts, Christmas gifts or a birthday gift. You could make a mom gift basket using several of these pampering ideas. A mom with a new baby would love a new mom care package with a couple of these ideas. But remember, you don’t need a special occasion to give a thoughtful gift to the Mom in your life.
You’ll notice that time away is a reoccurring theme. As much as we love being wife and mom, the time away helps recharge our batteries so we can love our families better.
You don’t have to spend a lot of money to make a mom feel special. In fact, many of these pampering gift ideas are very frugal gift ideas that involve a bit of time or effort on your part. There are a variety of gift ideas included for budgets of all sizes.
Remember, there is no one perfect way to show Mom how special she is. Remind her in a variety of different ways on a regular basis! Moms need that reminder just like everyone does.
Moms, feel free to share this list with your husband or in-laws or whoever asks, and circle the items you would particularly like! Or email them a link to this article if that helps because I know my husband is always happy for specific details when it comes to shopping for me.
Here are some of the best pampering gifts for mom!
This post does contain affiliate links but regardless of where these gifts are purchased, I stand by my word that busy moms really do want these gifts!
- A morning away from the kids for a much-needed break
- A gift card for Panera
- Be the one to get up with the kids for a night and give Mom the gift of a good night’s sleep
- An Amazon gift card because she can find anything on Amazon
- A good book that reminds Mom how good it is to make time for herself
- A Paperwhite Kindle is a wonderful gift for the Mom who loves to read
- Time to herself
- A night of baby-sitting
- Frozen dinners (homemade or store bought) for busy nights
- Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate! Treat her to an assortment of good quality dark chocolate she can hide away for when she needs it!
- Bath and Body Works foaming hand soap
- Good smelling soy candles
- Bath bombs, bath salts or bubble bath
- A spa gift basket for an at-home spa day
- A beautiful hand embroidered quote to encourage her
- Caffeine to get her through the day – coffee, tea or pop, depending on the mom
- An assortment of sparkling water or her favorite treat drink to enjoy in her own home
- A book that reminds her she’s not alone in this mom journey
- A pizza gift card so she can pick up pizza for the family some night when she doesn’t feel like cooking
- A grocery store gift card for the months when the grocery budget is extra tight
- A whole day “off” from all mom responsibilities
- A custom return address stamp
- A cut bouquet of flowers that she can enjoy now but not have one more thing to worry about taking care of
- A photo calendar of her and the kids
- A morning to sleep in as late as she wants
- Several hours when you take the kids away from the house so Mom can be home alone to do whatever she wants
- Multiple bags of chocolate chips for all the baking she enjoys doing
- A manicure / pedicure appointment
- A spa gift card to let her choose any spa treatment she would enjoy
- A date night (or more) with her husband, complete with booked and paid for baby-sitting
- Frame this free printable to remind her being a Mom is important
- A favorite bottle of wine (or two) to enjoy after the kids are in bed
- Jewelry with her kids names on it
- Several pints of her favorite ice cream
- Meal kits so she doesn’t have to work so hard at prepping dinner
- Shutterfly gift cards to work on those photo scrapbooks she wants to make
- A nap for as long as she likes
- A gift card to an online thrift store so she can shop for bargains for herself from the comfort of her home
- The start of a “Someday” travel fund
- Chick-fi-la gift cards because what Mom doesn’t like Chick-fi-la with the kids?
- A massage
- A good mixer that will work no matter how many batches of cookies she makes in it
- A book by her favorite author
- A unique piece of jewelry made by a mother in Uganda and whose purchase helps feed hungry children
- A personalized family tree
- A good camera so she can capture all the too fleeting moments of childhood
- A personalized camera strap for her good camera
- Her favorite snacks and treats that are just for her and no one else
- Send her out of the kitchen as soon as dinner is over and handle all the clean up
- A bullet journal notebook or bullet journal printables to help her create exactly the planner she needs to keep her organized. (Here’s why I think every busy mom needs a bullet journal.)
- New cute pajamas
- A comfy robe
- An Audible subscription so she can enjoy listening to books of her choice
- An appointment to take pictures of the whole family
- A movie that makes her laugh and cry and smile every time she watches it
- Catch up on all the laundry
- A personal laminator
- Do one of the house projects that has been on her to-do list for months (or, ahem, years)
- Replace her cookie sheets that are scratched and worn from years of baking
- Send her out for the night with her girlfriends
- A professional house cleaning
- Some kid safe essential oils for her diffuser
- Good quality paper plates for a busy holiday season (or a regular busy week) so she doesn’t have to do the dishes
- A foot massager – or give her a foot massage
- A custom necklace with her mom’s handwriting inscribed on it
- An indulgent hand cream
- An artisanal soap or two
- A gift card to Kohls and time to shop by herself so she can actually try clothes on
- For the crafty mom – a Cricut
- Take her car to be washed and give her coupons for future car washes
- Pay for a car detailing to clean out the inside of her car that chauffeurs kids around constantly
- A special copy of Guess How Much I Love You, with Bible verses added inside, to remind Mom how much she is loved
- Cook dinner for the family so she gets a night off from cooking
- A wooden charcuterie tray for the next time she wants to entertain
- A low maintenance plant
- A gift card to Stitch Fix to enjoy new clothes chosen for her, and delivered to her house
- Handle the end of the day craziness and put the kids to bed so she doesn’t have to
- A budget priced robot vacuum to help keep the house clean for her
- Get the whole family together and stay up late talking and playing games
- Take her wedding rings to get cleaned, polished and resized, if necessary
- A reliable and powerful vacuum that will work on all the household messes
- The Stanley tumbler to keep her drinks cold (or hot) when she’s chasing after little ones all day
- Help her work on that organizing project she’s wanted to tackle
- A Hobby Lobby gift card…or a Target gift card…or a gift card to her favorite store!
- Add some money to her Starbucks app
- A card in the mail reminding her what a great job she’s doing
- A charcuterie book for fun browsing inspiration
- Surprise her with lunch out to her favorite restaurant
- A soft new sheet set
- Give her a night at home to do whatever she wants
- A daily devotional book that is short, but has lots of solid Biblical content
- A variety of herbal tea, if she is a tea lover
- Some Starbucks ground coffee to enjoy coffee at home, if she is a coffee lover
- An Instant Pot and Air Fryer combined into one – to help her cook dinner quickly!
- A super soft throw blanket
- An Aldi gift card
- Impress at home press on manicure set
- A weekend alone in a hotel. Yes, send mom away by herself for the ultimate pampering gift!
- That one thing that has been on her wish list for months now but she won’t buy for herself
- A handwritten note reminding Mom of all the reasons you love her
There you have it! A list of gifts Mom really wants! Fellow moms, what would be the perfect gift for you? Or what pampering gifts for mom would you add to this list?