Most Popular Posts of 2016
As we start the new year, I always like to look back and see what were the most popular posts viewed at Joyfully Thriving. The 2016 list had some overlap with 2015’s most popular posts but there were some changes and additions. In case you are new here this year or missed some of this content, here are the ten most popular posts of 2016 (in descending order).
10. This simple but delicious O’Henry Bars became an often pinned and often enjoyed treat. The combination of peanut butter, chocolate and oatmeal is a good one. Plus, it’s a simple bar recipe.
9. Obviously, I’m not the only one who realizes the value of a good stockpile. How to Start Building a Stockpile was quite popular again this year. If you don’t yet have a stockpile, start with these step by step instructions.
8. How to Create Photo Albums for Free is where I share my love of Shutterfly photo albums and how I do it almost all for free! I have almost 2 dozen photo books now and I think I’ve gotten 90% of them completely free. This post shares my strategies.
7. I shared a new and favorite simple side dish recipe with Apple Snickers Salad. If you are look for a sweet salad, try this one. The combination of tart granny smith apples with the surprise of Snickers makes it a salad that everyone enjoys!
6. How to Stockpile Diapers gives step by step instructions of how I bought over 4,000 diapers for under $100. It takes time but I firmly believe that diapers don’t have to break your budget!
5. I love my freezer. It was a challenge to live without an extra freezer for part of the year. Now that we have an extra upright freezer again, I’ve been stocking it with good deals. Here is a list of Foods to Freeze to Save Money.
4. A Biblical Version of Oh, the Places You’ll Go continues to be a very popular post. I love hearing how many people are creating books for friends and family! If you need help, there is a digital download available to show you exactly where and how to write the verses. It’s never too early to start planning ahead for graduation season!
3. With trying to cut out more processed foods, I need to get back into the habit of making my own yogurt. If you’re interested in giving it a try, check out How to Make Vanilla Yogurt in Your Crock Pot. It’s actually very easy and tastes delicious!
2. The second most popular article of the year was 10 Items to Stockpile in a Pantry. For those of you looking to expand or fine tune your stockpile, this is a basic list with more items to stockpile that will save you money!
1. 3 Little Known Ways to Save on Amazon is still the most popular post. It just goes to show that we’re all looking for ways to save on Amazon! That said, I did just discover a new way to save at Amazon so stay tuned for an important update on this post!
What was your favorite article from Joyfully Thriving this year? Was it one of these – or another one? I have to say that Gifts Mom Really Wants and the Easy 5 Ingredient Recipes were two of my favorites.