As we say good-bye to 2013 tonight and welcome 2014 tomorrow, I thought it would fun to see what were the most popular posts on my website this year. It’s been fun to watch some of my links get pinned so actively on Pinterest. Thank you to everyone who has pinned content from my website! I greatly appreciate it. Now, without further ado, here are the top 10 articles from Joyfully Thriving this year.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. You can read more in my disclosure policy.
10. Simple Cream Cheese Mints really are simple and so delicious! I love how you can customize them with colors, flavors or shapes for any occasion.
9. I love making Apple Pie Kits for the Freezer and I’m excited to hear that many of you have tried this technique as well. It really is a great time saver and a simple way to have fresh pie whenever the mood strikes.
8. A lot of people were interested in 5 Easy Ways I’m Making Money This Year. Bing remains my favorite strategy on the list because it a quick and guaranteed way to earn at least $5 a month for my Amazon shopping come Christmas time.
7. How to Save Time and Money by Cooking Chicken in the Slow Cooker has completely changed my life – and shopping. We eat a lot of chicken and this strategy is invaluable.
6. Speaking of chicken, my freezer recipe for Chicken Enchiladas was very popular this year. It’s delicious and one of the highlights of my freezer cooking series.
5. I combined my love of freezer cooking and the crockpot when I shared How to Make Applesauce in the Crock Pot. Again, it’s simple and delicious. If you find a great deal on apples, store this idea away!
4. 10 Items to Stockpile in a Pantry received a lot of attention as well. This list still holds true for me, although diapers have been added to my stockpiling list.
3. The most popular recipe in my freezer cooking series was for Basic Freezer Meatballs. Like the title says, it’s a basic recipe that you can use in a wide variety of recipes.
2. One of my favorite gifts to give and receive is this Biblical Version of Oh, the Places You’ll Go. Whether you give it to your own children or a godchild, it’s sure to be a treasured gift.
1. My most popular article of the year was actually one that I wrote last year with my recipe for The Classic Buckeye. If you have time and patience, follow this recipe to make beautiful buckeyes!
There you have it. Those are the 10 most read articles of the year. I’m curious to know which one of this is your favorite? Or do you have another favorite that didn’t make this top ten list? And here’s to a new year of new posts!